Someone I knew and cared about died suddenly yesterday. The details are sketchy at best but the point is he's gone and the world is lesser place without him. I wasn't close enough to Chris Wade to say that he was my friend - but he was certainly more than just a work acquaintence to me. I worked with Chris at Southwest for years before he left to work the ramp over in Phoenix with his best friend, Erik. Chris was a good guy with a kind soul. He was always there doing his job with a smile and a hug for the CSAs working the gate. I was sorry to see him leave OC. I'm much more sorry today.
I can't begin to imagine what his family is going through.
Rest in peace, Chris. I was blessed by God to know you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so sorry, Laurie. :(
ReplyDeleteI second that. Chris was a cool dude, always.
ReplyDelete