Monday, February 2, 2009

New Digs

How do you like the new place?

After much thought and consideration, I decided to move my blog away from Myspace. It's not that I don't like the myspace blog; I'm just not spending a lot of time over there anymore. Oh, I'll still use Myspace to keep an eye on the kiddies and to intercept the odd messages here and there but I enjoy the more immediate interaction of Facebook. Reading status updates that tell me someone is eating a pizza or just washed their hair is fascinating to me. I'm easily fascintated. I may be an intellectually simple but the upside is that I'm rarely ever bored.

My former blog remained untitled over on myspace all the years I posted there. It's just too much pressure to come up with something jazzy, smart and descriptive and then have to live up to the fabulous title. I had to cough up a title here. They made me. I settled on "Absolute Laurie" because it's the only promise I can fulfill.

5 comments:

  1. it was my update about washing my hair that did it, huh? i knew i could change the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Facebook better, anyway. I do miss your blogs, though, Wondertwin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought MySpace would no longer be the place2b... *sigh*

    I like Absolute Laurie... I wonder what Absolut Laurie would be like?? *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. So does this mean you're going to start blogging again? Hmmm, young lady? ARE YOU???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do I get a free bottle of Absolut just for showing up! I WOVES THE NEW DIGS, TOTALLYEEE! You have the absolute best lines, ever. bar none. I can only hope to follow in your freshness and originality and wicked funny-ness. Woohoo! Party on Wayne!

    ReplyDelete